Monday, September 22, 2008

Fasten your seatbelts, it's going to be a bumpy night

...and how!

Well if this season is going to prove anything, it's that we're running out of D list capable dancers.

There were a few hits, a few so-sos and a lot of misses.

I'd be DAMNED surprised if 'comedian' (I've had hemorrhoids that were more entertaining than him) Jeffery Ross and dance partner Edyta Śliwińska make it past the first elimination tomorrow night. But then I've been wrong before...

Here's who voted for tonight, and why, but I'm not saying how I divided the 13 votes...

Misty May-Treanor & Maksim Chmerkovskiy



... but only because I want to see Maks shirtless before she gets them voted off...


Cloris Leachman & Corky Ballas



... their combined ages are 129. WTF?! OK I heart Cloris muchos and she's got a mouth on her like a stevedore, and really that's a turn on, but lord I fear she's gonna snap a leg bone and crack a few ribs before too long. I'm just not ready to see her go yet. The woman is a legend!


Lance Bass & Lacey Schwimmer



A sister's gotta look out for her family. Know what I'm sayin'? And besides I thought they were one of the two stand out performances of the night. And you just knew Len wasn't gonna like their routine, if only because they moved so fast and his eyes moved so slow that he couldn't really see them. (actually of the 3 judges, Len is the only one I respect, and he's right it was too much flash and boogie woogie, but still they kicked ass)


Warren Sapp & Kym Johnson



OK, now for me, this was the dance of the night. Man that guy is huge!... he actually made Kym look like she only had a b-cup! I was very impressed with their dance and thought for a man the size of Wyoming, he was incredibly light on his feet. And you could just tell he enjoyed himself... that smile of his said it all.

Can't wait for tomorrow night and see their second dances...

No comments: