Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My bad.

Sit down people, Kitty has something he needs to tell you.

Are you sitting?

SIT! GOD DAMN IT!

Good people...


I know this is going to come as a shock to some of you, but, Kitty missed DwtS last night.

I KNOW!
I KNOW!

Shhhhh.
Shhhhh.
It will be alright.


Kitty still loves DwtS, but there was a work dinner last night (WITH cocktails) so you know I had to attend. Hello! free food AND booze?! Please! I'm a fan of the show, but I'm not insane! (clinically at any rate) It was a dinner to celebrate a co-workers 40 years with the company! - You don't see that now-a-days... people with 10-15 years are considered long time employees... but 40??!?! that's impressive. She's been working longer than I've been alive! - So yea, I sacrificed DwtS to be there for her... and the booze.

I got home at 9:50 pm in time to see that Misty-May had to drop out due to an injury... All I could think of was no more Maksim. That BITCH! how could she do this to me!?!?!?

Curse you Karma!
I miss one episode and you take my Maks away.

Next Monday, is Thanksgiving and my Parents will hopefully be here and Mom is a huge fan so you I KNOW I will be watching.