Sunday, December 2, 2007

Dear Santa...

Dear Santa,

Hi. How are you doing? I know it's been a while since I wrote you... sorry 'bout that, it's be a cra-zay-zee year.

Right off, I'm going to confess, I was not a good boy every day this year, but in my defence there's lots of temptations out there; I'm only human.

In the hopes that you agree that I ought to remain on the "Naughty but oh so Nice" list, here's a short list of things that I would like for Christmas...

-First and foremost I want my Dad's Lymphoma to go into remission. Thanks in advance for that one big guy. (I'll owe ya HUGE for that!)

...and if there's room for anything else...

-a leopard kitten (genetically altered to always remain a kitten) named Guillermo
-a Pony named Günther
-a plush faux fur leopard print winter coat
-a long haired, piebald, male chihuahua named Atilla
-the complete 'X-Files', 'Six Feet Under' and seasons 1-3 of 'The 4400' on DVD
-a cruise for two around the world (2-3 months... you decide)
-a fully loaded burgundy VW beetle Convertible with Leopard print interior
-an iPhone
-Game Party (Wii)
-Ultimate Game Board Collection (Wii)
-Brunswick Pro Bowling (Wii)
-Tiger Wood PGA tour 2007 or 2008 (Wii)
-Dragon Blade. Wrath Of Fire (Wii)
-Book: Sex with Kings (Elanor Herman)
-Book: Much Depends on Dinner (Margaret Visser)
-An HP
laptop
with Leopard Print skin. HAWT!
-oh yea, and peace on Earth, goodwill toward men.

Love ya, mean it.

Shawn

2 comments:

T said...

Misster Kitty, I have to say that although I don't know you THAT well, I wish you luck with your list. All I can give you is admiration from afar. I am hoping that is enough...xo P.S Did ou try the nogg shake yet?

Sean Newbury said...

Well I subscribe to the "If you don't ask for it, you ain't gonna get it" AND the "If you're gonna dream, dream BIG!" schools of thought... and at no time of the year are they more true! heh!

Thanks for the luck I think I'm gonna need it! :-)

As for the egg nog shake, not yet, but I'm gonna be posting a new Nog Entry ce soir...