Sunday, December 23, 2007

Ooo eee ooo ah ah ting tang walla walla bing bang

Ok, well I'm not in the slightest bit embarrassed to say I just got home from seeing "Alvin and the Chipmunks" with Didier and two friends (and neighbours) Jason and Franco. And I'll tell you what else, it was fan-freakin'-tastic!

And to the lame-ass film critics that gave it one star, all I can say is pull that candy cane outta yer arse! It's an animated movie for CHILDREN... OK, I'm NOT a child any more, well on the outside at least, but here's the thing, I have a very well adjusted and very much alive inner child that adored the movie... it brought back many childhood memories of Christmas and otherwise (I had 3 LP's of Alvin and the Chipmunks as a kid, and my mom still has em at home) And I enjoyed it. So there! :-P

Sure this movie ain't gonna win and Oscars, but who cares. It was entertaining, and just as many adults were in the theatre as children, and ALL of us were laughing, AND singing and had a great time.

If you have kids, and even if you don't Go see it, it's cute, and enjoyable and 90 mins flies by faster than you can say "Allllllllllllllllllllllviiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!"

Misster-Kitty gives "Alvin and the Chipmunks" 8 hairballs outta 10.

No comments: