Friday, July 25, 2008

road trippin'

Well we know where we're goin'
but we don't know
where we've been.
And we know what we're knowing'
but we can't say what we've seen.




And we're not little children
and we know what we want.
And the future is certain
give us time to work it out.

We're on a road to nowhere come on inside.
Takin' that ride to nowhere we'll take that ride.
I'm feelin' okay this mornin' and you know.
We're on the road to paradise
here we go
here we go.


- - - - -

OK, so it's not exactly 'nowhere' but it IS Oshawa... so it's close.

Tomorrow.. . pool party!!!

2 comments:

Bob said...

Spend a weekend in the 'Shwaw? I'd rather LIVE there.

*shudder*

Sean Newbury said...

A weekend is just right thanks... I did 'suburbia' for the first 19 years of my life thanks. I've had my fill.