Wednesday, March 28, 2007

R.I.P.

Nikki and Paolo.

...we hardly knew ye.

Then again, we might still get to know you.... seeing as LOST is well know for back tracking (Season 2 was just 1 with a parallel story line)

Personally I found that while the episode was entertaining we got, as usual.. NO WHERE! well almost nowhere. We did get the momentary flashback of Paolo in Pearl when he accidentally spied on Ben and Juliet. But then that was no real surprise was it?

I'd like an episode with a jaw dropping leap forward in the plot. I know that it ain't gonna happen, but hell, considering that the ADQ here in la Belle Province just obtained official party status, they are also now the official opposition AND the PQ came in 3rd place, well then I think ANYTHING is possible!

So...

... fingers crossed.

No comments: