Tuesday, June 3, 2008

TAG! I'm it.

It's that time again guys and he-gals...
Tag time.

The divine Mitzi (Clutter from the Gutter) tagged me with an amusing blogish tag.

Here's how it works...

- Pick up the nearest book.
- Open to page 123.
- Find the fifth sentence.
- Post the next three sentences on your blog.
- Then tag five people (and don't forget to name the lovely soul that thought so much as to include YOU!)

- - - - -

I've not only grabbed the nearest book, but it so happens to be the book I'm currently reading and I'm not even remotely near page 123, so, lets hope this does not smack of a spoiler for me...

...from The Highest Tide, by Jim Lynch:

He asked me how many people I thought were having sex when the quake hit."Hundreds? Thousands?" Angie Stenger's story was that she'd slept through the whole damn thing.




Well I wasn't expecting there to be an earthquake in the novel, but then it's centred around Puget Sound in North Eastern Washington State, so I guess I shouldn't be that surprised...

- - - - -

OK so time to get a taggin'... my selections are a bit selfish really, as they are all fellow Bloglodytes who have been shirking their Blog as of late and damn it, I wanna read something on their blog! So, here goes:

John -everything but poopie
Jerome -dull-gloomy
N@ -the infernal journal
Corn -power juice
Keltie -365 masks (who knows maybe the text will inspire a mask for her!)

2 comments:

Mitzi said...

Thanks for playing Kitty. I remember reading that book a few years ago.

Sean Newbury said...

Well I like to play... especially tag. :-)