Saturday, June 7, 2008

Yogurt, Cheese and Me.

What do these three things have in common?

Culture.
That's what!

We went to see Opéra de Montréal's production of Madame Butterfly [Under the Stars] tonight. It was preformed at Place-des-Arts and broadcast outside as well on a big screen. Since the weather was nice we took in the show, along with what seemed like 1/2 of Montréal!!!


Unfortunately 3 hours standing in one place on concrete, in the heat is not much fun in and of itself, and so I switched from standing to sitting to standing to sitting... and I'd just like to point out now that sitting on concrete is not much fun either, which is why I shall henceforth call this Opera.. 'Mydamn Buttistired' heh!

Still, I'm all culturefied at the moment...
I think I shall retire to the lounge for a lager...

No comments: