Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year...

I'd like to just take a moment and thank all of the regulars here at Misster-Kitty's, If I forget a name, I apologize in advance...

N@, Ma, BobbyKatz, Corn, Maria, John, Jerome, Keltie, XUP, Cheryl, T, JB, Milky, Bruno, Mitz, Shirl, J*O*E, Spephen, GLH, ayem8y, Scooter, Leonard, Gallus, Muscato, Buff, Larry, and last but not least... (while he never comments online, he checks out my blog every day) Didier.

It's been a stellar year and I have all of you in part to thank, so I'd like to raise a glass...



and wish you all a...



And in the immortal words of Eurydice Colette Clytemnestra Dido Bathsheba Rabelais Patricia Cocteau Stone ...



Cheers! Thanks a lot!

8 comments:

Mitzi said...

... and bring me another lover!

Happy New Year Kitty!

larry said...

you guys are sweet. thanks for the mention.

Jerome said...

Maybe your resolution should be to come to Ontario more often. In the meantime, I'll enjoy reading! Thanks!

(Enough with the egg nog.)

Jerome said...

(Boy. I really ought to change that photo at some point.)

Sean Newbury said...

Yea I think an updated pic would be good! lol

Scooter said...

Thanks for the holler! I'm so glad I was introduced to your blog...it's become one of my faves!!! Happy New Year to you!!!!

Maria said...

and a very Happy, festive and healthy New Year to you and yours.

Thanks for the laughs on so many occasions.

ayeM8y said...

Happy New Year Sweetie!