Monday, December 22, 2008

TAG...

I've been tagged and I have Scooter to blame...

He says "Don't blame me, please, blame Mr. Peenee & TJB" but well they didn't tag me, he did!

Here's the rules (you know there's gonna be rules)...

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

So here we go...

1. This is all Scooter's fault.

2. See above.

3a. I nearly died twice when I was 11. We were on vacation in Orlando Florida and I had been sick for days. I was mis-diagnosed as being 'constipated and given an enema (when what I really had was acute appendicitis. The enema could have ruptured my appendix and killed me on the spot. 3 days later my condition worsened. My Father was at wits end and I was screaming in pain ion the bed in our hotel room when a man walked by, stuck his head in the window and asked if he could help. He explained he was a Dr at the hotel for a convention and came over to me. In 2 minutes he correctly diagnosed me and wrote a note for my father to take me to Emergency ASAP. When they read the note they did a couple other tests confirming the situation and offered to take me into surgery right away, but offered to my father that it might be cheaper if we flew back to Canada... Dad weighed the options and said lets operate now... that decision saved my life for when they operated they said I would have dies in flight to Canada as I was only hours away from my appendix rupturing. I would have poisoned myself to death...
3b. I have a complete and abhorrent fear of long fingernails. 'Glamour length' can make me nearly vomit.
3c. Speaking of vomit, I'm uncontrollably ticklish and once in elementary school 3 'friends' pined me down and began to tickle me, I tried to warn them that I was going to be sick but couldn't get it out... instead I projectile vomited on them... so you've been warned... tickle me it you must, but wear a face guard...
3d. I not only believe in ghosts I've seen many of them and actually took an apartment on purpose because I knew it was haunted.
3e. I could live on McDonald's food. I KNOW it's not good for me, but I LOVE IT!
3f. I cried a little the night Santiago came to live with us.

4. TAG...

N@, Ma, John, Mitzi, Apteryx and Bob

5. Done.

6. Done.

2 comments:

Ma Horton said...

You know baby I am a lousy linker .

Sean Newbury said...

So what are you saying Ma? You can do the rest?

On this... Christmas Eve Eve?

Where's your Christmas Spirit?