Thursday, December 25, 2008

Message from the Queen



Freddy Mercury.

"I see a little silhouetto of a man,
Scaramouche, scaramouche will you do the Fandango
Thunderbolt and lightning, very very frightening me
Galileo,Galileo,
Galileo Galileo
Galileo figaro, Magnifico
But I'm just a poor boy and nobody loves me
He's just a poor boy from a poor family
Spare him his life from this monstrosity
Easy come easy go, will you let me go
Bismillah! No, we will not let you go, let him go
Bismillah! We will not let you go, let him go
Bismillah! We will not let you go, let me go
Will not let you go, let me go
Will not let you go let me go
No, no, no, no, no, no, no
Mama mia, mama mia, mama mia let me go
Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me, for me, for me "

1 comment:

Mitzi said...

I always thought that line said "Beelzebub has a devil for a sideboard". It makes sense now.