Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My apologies to Simon and Garfunkel

♪ ♫ Hello Blogger, my old friend,
I've come to Blog with you again...♫ ♪



Greetings Kittens... My apologies for being away.... What can I say... I've been a naughty kitten....

Much has transpired since last I blogged on Dec 19th. The obvious... Christmas and New Years... but tied into all of that was a 15 day visit with my parentals, which coincided with an 8 day visit with Chachi and Flea (N@'s two Chihuahuas) I've also been rather occupied with a hunka hunka burning lust that shall henceforth be referred to as Mr Pinky.

But as busy and, well... exhausted as I've been, I've have been thinking of my old Blog here and missing her terribly... as I have been missing all of you! (You're still there right?!)

So instead of back blogging I will just move forward...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

still here. not dead yet.

Bruno Laliberté said...

i figured you had gone east. good for you. nice to reconnect with loved ones. haapy new year btw!!!

as for mr pinky...
more!!!!!!
naughty boy!!
nice to see you back here.
:)~
HUGZ

Bob said...

It's about time you hauled your arguably fabulous ass back here, you Queen of the procrastinators.

Love and hugs,
NGB

Johnny said...

Welcome back. :)

Where's my fuckin' unicorn beaver-puss?

Johnny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leo said...

Finally!! Welcome back kitty! ;)peace