Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Eat your heart out Nostradamus

If you will recall,back on Oct 28th I predicted the next three D-listers to be voted off Dancing with the Stars.

Well with Maurice being voted off tonight...


...all three of my predictions have not only come true, but in the order predicted as well.

So I figure... what the hell I'm going to predict the remainder of the eliminations.

Next week Warren Sapp will be eliminated. I know he's done great so far but I feel he's gonna choke.

This leaves Cory Linley, Brooke Burke and Lance Bass.

Cory will be eliminated in the first half of the Finals when he breaks a nail, leaving Lance and Brooke to duke it out... and lets face it... Lance hits like a girl.

Misster-Kitty predicts that the winner of this season's Dancing with the Stars will be Brooke Burke. And if I'm wrong, I'll refund all credit card charges to Misster-Kitty's Psychic Alliance Friends Inc.

6 comments:

Mitzi said...

Kitty, you are like the screeching oracle of Delphi with your predictions.

Sean Newbury said...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm you think I could find a toga in Leopard print?

Maria said...

Now, how about you predict something important (not that Dwts is NOT important) but can you please, please, pretty please predict the 6/49 numbers...

Mitzi said...

Can you predict my 6 numbers too, I'll make sure you're well rewarded, if I win the millions.

Sean Newbury said...

Maria, Mitzi... If I could dontcha think I'd already be doing my Money Dance?!

As soon as I’ve honed my psychic skills to that level I’ll let you know.

Maria said...

and we will be here waiting...
I want to do a happy money dance also.