Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Golden Globes AND the Mirror Ball Trophy

Well so, I was a little off again on the order of the eliminations tonight, but I was right about one thing and that was who would win: Brooke Burke and Derek Hough.


Good on em! They were by far THE best dancers, from the opening dance.

I'd like to point out that Misster-Kitty's Psychic Alliance Friends Inc., pointed out back on September 29th that it would likely be either Brooke or Warren that would win. They were the final two.

On November 11th I predicted that Brooke would indeed win.

So let me remind you all, that Misster-Kitty's Psychic Alliance Friends Inc. remains open for business...

1-900-675-4889
That's...
1-900-MR-KITTY

Call now.

Call often.

$5.99 for the first minute. $3.00 additional minute. Minimum 5 minutes per call.

6 comments:

Leonard said...

I only saw the middle part of it, but I thought they would win also. Not as CONVINCED as you though. ;) peace

Ma Horton said...

I would still take her breasts any day of the week .

Sean Newbury said...

S'ok Leonard, not everyone is imbued with the 'Gift'. Don't beat yourself up about it...

Ma... I am beginning to question where you fall on the Kinsey scale... What with all female photos captioned with "I remember those delicious muffins" ...and now your desire for Brooke's breasts...

Ma Horton said...

The yummy muffins you are referring too was a real artery clogging recipe made with a pound of butter from the 70's . Now I am an olive oil woman . Heh .
ps love these verification words .
"orgmama "

Sean Newbury said...

sure ma! sure!
;-)

Ma Horton said...

Word verifications get scarier and scarier as they predict our comments better than Kittycakes predicts dancing .