Monday, September 29, 2008

Misster-Kitty chooses (almost)

After tonight's episode of DwtS I'm almost ready to select my favourite couple, and the ones I will vote for exclusively.

I have narrowed down my choices to either Brooke Burke & Derek Hough, or Warren Sapp
& Kym Johnson. I just want to see them do one more dance.

As for tonight they BOTH ere incredible again.

My guess is it's either Rocco DiSpirito & Karina Smirnoff or Kim Kardashian & Mark Ballas heading home tomorrow... I'm thinking Cloris Leachman & Corky Ballas are safe for another week.... I personally thought she very much improved last night! (whodathunkit) We will see.

With that in mind I likely wont watch the elimination show tonight, because the guest 'singer' is Jessica Simpson, and I simply cannot abide her and will not be a party to her continued 'career' but watching her 'preform'... I'll just tune into the last 2 minutes. heh

OH, and I have one other comment, I just want to wait til ABC posts a picture so I can back up my claim... stay tuned...

No comments: