Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Lucky number 13 ?

What's this? I accurately predicted the first couple voted off this season? You so know I'm buying a lotto ticket for tomorrow nights 6-49 draw!

Say goodbye to Jeffery Ross and Edyta Śliwińska.



Maybe this serving of humble pie will resonate with Edyta this season and she'll come back next season wiser from this experience. I swear it's like she was paired with him KNOWING they'd be voted off quickly...

- - - - -

Highlights of tonight:


Brooke Burke & Derek Hough.
Wow!
WOW WOW WOW!
BRAVO!

Lance Bass & Lacey Schwimmer.
Another top notch performance.

Warren Sapp & Kym Johnson. Not as great as last night, but he's still getting my vote, as the two already mentioned did as well... same as Cloris - I'm just not ready to see her go, even though she can't dance that great, considering she's 82, I think she's doing rather well!

My guess for tomorrow night would be Kim Kardashian & Mark Ballas. She reminds me Clyde Drexler from season 4. The man had no talent, did not seem interested in even being there and it showed. OK, she''s not as bad as him but it's close. And I still don't know what the fuck she does or who she is, but I'll tell you this, it doesn't really matter 'cause she's soon gonna be packing her bags...

No comments: