Tuesday, January 29, 2008

File under DUH!

Stop the presses folks, we got ourselves a shocker:

'Britney Spears has "mental issues," manager says'

Ok, I usually don't spend much time focusing on the lives of young Hollywood's dram-ady overloaded lives, but I can't help but be a little bemused and a lot entertained by the train-wreck that is Brittney Spears. She is, after all more than worth the $0.00 I've ever spent on her music, concerts and movie. I look at it as a gift to be honest.

In general, I don't want to read about the craptaculaire lives, loves and woes of these brats, but in B.S.'s case (coincidence that her initials are B S... je pense pas) I now make the exception, because really, the girl is so white trash she can't help but dig herself a deeper and deeper hole, and it just gets more entertaining as time goes by... save for the two poor kids who, lets face it, hope they have a very large trust fund to cover all their shrink's bills in the years to come...

BS just cannot help herself. You could sedate her, strap her down and lock her in a padded cell in the middle of the Antarctic and she'd still manage to dress, speak or act inappropriately.

God love ya Britt, you make my lunch hours at work surfing the web the most entertaining part of my day.

6 comments:

Ma Horton said...

Hey that is my namesake you're trashing ... my distant twice removed American cousin ....maybe ..

Sean Newbury said...

I'd change my name....

Maria said...

That Brit she's an idiot! You never know what she's gonna do next. Looks like her little sis is following in her footsteps.

God Bless them both. They need some blessings!

Jerome said...

Back to what's important here: When will we hear Jeopardy results?

Anonymous said...

hey how was the haunted tour?

Sean Newbury said...

Ask and ye shall receive...

I've placed comments on both my Jeopardy On-line Test, and the Ghost Hunt...

...in their respective posts.