Saturday, December 6, 2008

A Christmas Meme!


Two of my favourite things combined into one!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Wrapping paper mostly, but will occasionally gift bag.

2. Real tree or Artificial?
Artificial? Over my cold dead body! If I can’t have a real tree I want no tree at all.

3. When do you put up the tree?
Anywhere from the 8th to the 10th usually.

4. When do you take the tree down?
Epiphany (Jan 6th)

5. Do you like eggnog?
LURV IT!

6. Favorite gift received as a child?
Noah’s Ark.

7. Hardest person to buy for?
My Aunt Eileen. What do you get a 78 year old single women who’s practically blind?

8. Easiest person to buy for?
Short answer; ME! Long answer; everone except for my Aunt Eileen.

9. Do you have a nativity scene?
Two actually. One of Bears the other of Gays.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
Both.

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
Michael Jackson’s Thriller.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation. (Close second: A Christmas Story)

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
Usually around October.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
Yes.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Everything.

16. Lights on the tree?
Srsly? Um YEA!

17. Favorite Christmas song?
SNOW. By Lorrena McKennett

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
I've done them both and they are equally enjoyable.

19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer’s?
Dasher
Dancer
Prancer
Vixen
Comet
Cupid
Donner
Blitzen
Ruldolph

20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
A Leopard Clad Santa.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
ONE on Christmas Eve, the rest on Christmas Day.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
Taking down the decorations after. Everything looks so dull and boring after…

23. Favorite ornament theme or color?
Bears, Leopard Print, Penguins, Snowmen, Snowflakes.

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner?
Turkey with all the finxin’s! But if I have to be more precise it’s the stuffing I crave most.

25. What do you want for Christmas this year?
A Puppy.

26 Will you bake any cookies?
God yes! Short Breads. Gingerbread Bears, Butterscotch snaps, Sugar Cookies.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG. Okay, I'm just gonna say it.

You are really HARDCORE Christmas!! You weren't lying when you posted your "warning."

I like Christmas, too, but this is bordering on insanity!

Holy crap!

;)

Mitzi said...

22. The most annoying thing is going shopping and hearing festive music,(it usually starts in mid September) it's nearly always Mariah Carey singing "All I want For Christmas Is You" you leave one shop to enter another, and it's her again.

25. I'd love a puppy too, a little Yorkie. I like the idea of giving pets human names, so I'll probably call it something like Mark or David, perhaps Brenda if it's a bitch

Sean Newbury said...

Make no mistake about it Kev, I border nothin' when it comes to Christmas. It's all or nothin' and I'm all in baby!

Sean Newbury said...

Mitz,

22. I know I'll get slack on this but I quite like Mariah's Christmas album. It is to compensate for this fact that back in September I named a Pug at the SPCA Mariah... I look at it as penance.

25. I think James or Harriet would make a great name for a Yorkie, as cliché homage to "All Creatures Great and Small"

Mitzi said...

I thought James Harriet rang a bell, of course it's before my time.

Sean Newbury said...

Of course it is, how silly of my Mizt. Do forgive me.