Thursday, January 15, 2009

Beware. The hIDES of... January

Beware the hIDES will be a monthly post showcasing what is in my humble opinion is intergalacticly divine... Leopard Print.

...but I don't take myself or the Leopard TOO seriously, lets face it,not everyone can pull off a Leopard Print outfit as stunningly or as fabulously as my soul sister Mitzi, or yours truly... but you can try...

So on the Ides of each month I'll post a pick or two in 3 categories:
Glamour Puss, BeefCake and CheeseCake...

Glamour Puss: Divine divas festooned in spotted glamour

BeefCake: Slabs of Man Meat clad in the Print of the Gods

CheeseCake: Things that make you go Hmmmmmmm

- - - - -

Glammour Puss


Miss Josephine Baker.
Glamerous.
Exotic.



BeefCake


...sometimes less is indeed more. Much MUCH more.


CheeseCake


Oh Britney,
I'll hit you baby one more time...
Possibly non-stop unless you promise to never do this again...

1 comment:

Mitzi said...

Savage glamour gives me a thrill like no other.

You know Kitty,I bought my mother a pair of leopard print mules for a christmas present, I've yet to see her wear them!