Monday, January 19, 2009

Observations from underground (the Metro):


- Cut in front of me to get one of the few seats available and I WILL trip you. And then smile down at you when you look up at me while I take the seat perfectly designed to cush my tush.

- If you wear a FUR COAT and have more gold and diamonds on your fingers and ears than a Rapper, then you DO NOT BELONG on the metro. And DON’T be surprised when the 15 year old girl in head to to pink camo with a nose ring and black dyed hair and more eyeliner than Amy Winehouse refuses to give you the seat she’s been sitting in for 7 metro stops already. Bitch!

- There’s a lot of woofy yumminess riding the metro during rush hour. You could get whiplash looking around. …Which is about the ONLY good reason I could ever have for getting a cell phone… to clandestinely take their pics to show you what I’m talking about.

1 comment:

Mitzi said...

"Form an orderly queue please!"