Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A few parting shots...

Ok, I know I said it’s over… and it is… but like any divorce someone has to get in the last shot, and that may as well be me. I am that person. I am going there.

So… who was chucked out into D-List Oblivion last night? None other than plastic faced Belinda Carlisle…



I guess she didn’t have the Beat

I guess she should have kept her Head over Heels... (instead of that panty flashing Handstand)

Miss Gogos is now Miss GoneGone

Ok that’s it.
I’m done.
I feel better now.

2 comments:

libhom said...

I don't care what anybody says. I love Belinda Carlisle. The GoGos were an incredible band.

Sean Newbury said...

HEH!
No apologies needed I was and AM a Gogo's fan and always have em on my iPod... but she really ought to have stuck to singing cause the dancing was not there... and she needs to lay off the botox too... I'm just sayin....