Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Is the honeymoon over?

Dancing with the Stars...

So I watched the season premiere last night. Male "Celebs' only danced. I can only say I was under-impressed. If I had to pick one of the couples last night, I'd have to go with Steve Guttenberg and Anna 'chiclets' Trebunskaya. And that's just because they didn't suck. They didn't excel, but they didn't suck. Then again, it was only the first night... but I don't think Jillette, or Corolla will do much better and will be within the first of this season's casualties.

Tonight is the women's turn... I'm afraid my expectations are just about as high as last night... If anything I think having to look at Priscilla's over lifted and botoxed face will be a trial of herculean proportions...

Bring back Joey, Sabrina and Mel B. ... Please.

Ma... what did you think?

4 comments:

Ma Horton said...

I think you have it right on the button .. oh well , I liked looking at the eye candy and dresses .

Sean Newbury said...

I dunno about much eye candy... that Chilean: Christian de la Fuente was a cutie but that's about where it ended...

...as far as the 'dresses' go, with the professionals at least, there's more fabric in a box of kleenex...

Jerome said...

Priscilla looks a bit like an urban vampire these days, don't you think?

Sean Newbury said...

It just looks like her face is in pain... maybe not her directly... maybe her flesh is just trying to scream out.. but can because of the botox...