Tuesday, October 2, 2007

eleven minus one equals ten

And so it goes....

America has voted off both Models (one female, the other male) in back to back elimination rounds. Tonight we say goodbye to Albert Reed and his partner Anna Trebunskaya.


Well I'm not surprised, I thought it would be either him, or the billionaire... Mark. I just knew that even if Wayne Newton was in the bottom, he'd not be out yet...

What was a surprise and a bit of a shock was that of Jane Seymore's absence. She received a call after last night's show indicating that her mother had just passed away. Sad for any one, but it was her mother that had inspired Jane to participate in the show as she was an avid fan of the original British version. She has indicated that she will continue to participate and that she will dedicate the rest of her time on the show in memory of her mother. Sweet and touching for sure.

--------

Queen Latifiah's two performances tonight were wonderful. I especially loved the 2nd number, "California Dreamin'" one of my all time fav Mamas and the Papas songs. She really did a great job with it. I'll be checking into her new album I think.

--------

And so, two weeks into the season and the quote, unquote pretty people are gone. I guess that means, Cameron is next. ;-)

No comments: