The Urban Pedestrian tagged me and so, being the good blogger that I am, I will continue the MEME and will also tag others...
1) I collect Teddy Bears. I have about 25 'regular' teddies and about 50 beanies, and many others for Christmas decorating (40+)
2) I quit smoking on Aug 16 2005 and am so terribly grateful that I did with the support of Didier, however, I still crave them often, almost daily, and if it were proven that smoking were not hazardous I would start back in an instant.
3) I used to have a part time job with the Anatomy Dept. of Dalhousie University, a task of which was delivering cadavers to the Anatomy Classes.
4) I believe in ghost and most things paranormal and supernatural. I'm also incredibly superstitious. I also believe in UFOs and the existence of extraterrestrial life.
5) I've watched National Lampoons Christmas Vacation over 500 times.
6) I hate mushrooms. I will however eat them in 3 specific exceptions:
-on a Pizza
- in Spaghetti Sauce
-in Hot and Sour Soup
Otherwise I will pick around them and leave them on my plate.
7) If I could be anything in the world, I'd be a vampire.
And now I tag:
Everything but Poopie John