Tuesday, October 9, 2007

ten minus one equals nine

Well no surprises here...


Auf wiedersehen Wayne. Cheryl, lets hope next season you get a better partner...

I was a little surprised it was Floyd in the bottom two, and not Mark, but then no one seemed more surprised than me and that was Mark and Kym. Not that She deserves to be there, but like Cheryl she got a dud for a dance partner...

I'd venture to guess that next week though that Kym and Mark will be in the bottom two, along with Floyd and Karina.

------

Seal was incredible. The man is no classic beauty but he oozes pure sexuality and charisma. I'm looking forward to his latest CD now more than ever.

What I fail to understand is why along with Sea, there was another 'musical' guest, that of last season's painful reject Billy Ray and his daughter... Can someone please explain? Was DWTS under some loop-hole contractual agreement to bring him back for one more episode?!

2 comments:

Ma Horton said...

It breaks my achy breaky heart to say this but I think the kid had about as much talent as her Dad . I give my vote next week . Compris ?

Sean Newbury said...

Yea they were achey breaky aweful!

Next week.. no more extensions!
;-)