Friday, May 9, 2008

Homeward Bound

We're headed off to Halifax this morning. We'll be staying at my folk's place. And as I've already arranged, I will stay one night at my Grandmother's house, to say a more personal goodbye. Most likely Saturday night.

Saturday we will be at the Funeral home, with the funeral being on Sunday ...Mother's Day. It's gonna be an emotional rollercoaster of a day for sure. We're thinking we'll actually take Mom out for dinner on Monday...

And then before we know it, we're back in Montréal on Tuesday aft, just in time for Mr's Doctor Appointment.

Thanks again to all of you, you know who you are. You're caring and support have been a real bolster for me and Didier, and I'll be sharing with my folks when we get home. (They already know about y'all from my Dad's chemo treatments)

The next time you hear from me I'll be Down East.

3 comments:

Maria said...

Kitty,

Be Good and have a safe trip!

Ma Horton said...

Loss and love ..all part of life . Good luck and God bless .

XUP said...

Sorry your trip back east is such a sad one this time.