Monday, May 5, 2008

Quote of the week (20)

OK, it's been a LONG while I know... move on...

- - -

Over heard in the Men's Room today at Lunch...

"Cookie, is that you?"

OK, Not so much 'overheard' [by me], as spoken by me. But it WAS over heard by some guy at the urinals, and I'm sure he feared for himself as I was in full on swish when I spoke...

Cookie is an old friend of mine (Alex Tsang) whom I have not seen in about 4 years! When I was exiting the men's room today he was entering... I recognized that face and instead of doing the polite thing and saying "Alex, is that you?" Cookie just tumbled outta my gay leopard print hand bag of a mouth. I mean you call a person "Cookie" for 7 years and that's all you know, ya know?!

WHY "Cookie"? Well, he's younger than the rest of us, smaller than the rest of us, sweet as all get out and WAY MORE innocent, nay, naive than, well, 99.9 % of the world population. I should really post on a couple of the more classic pranks we did to him...

Anyhoo, it was a riot running into him here in the washroom... He's just started working for another of the Divisions here in the head office.

SMALL WORLD

2 comments:

N@ Lauzon said...

This is freakin' hilarious.

Cookie, is that you?
heheehe

Maria said...

if he's cookie what would it make you... cream??

Cookies & Cream - get it? OK OK never mind.