Saturday, May 24, 2008

Paradise Found v2.0

Well it was a long time coming but the condo is nearly there. I finished painting the last room (the boudoir) - started yesterday, ended today. YAY! The colour: Unicorn White. (I KNOW! WTF?) Anyway it's an incredibly soothing brownish grey (I KNOW! again it sounds fucked, but really, it's nice!)

Then onto the roof top deck... as you will recall, back at the end of April - beginning of May, we had the deck extended, from it's original 15 x 15 impotence, to it's now full 25 x 20 grandeur. Well, since that time, the weather in Montréal has been basically dah-shitz. Well not so today. So up to the roof me and the Man went to plant some 25 odd flower boxes.

... et voila...







Once the flowers fill in a bit more I'll post some more...

Come next weekend, you know where you can find my fat ass... lounging, sippin' a mojito or two, reading a good book, soaking up some cancer and just feeling the vibe of summer.

11 comments:

Bob said...

C'est nice.

Leonard said...

Unicorn white? Uh, what ever happened to eggshell?? dang. ;) peace

Sean Newbury said...

UGH! Eggshell!!! That's for cake mixes and scrambles eggs! lol

Maria said...

Very nice, when you coming to decorate my back yard?? Hubby planted some tomatoes and veggies yesterday...

Mitzi said...

I don't know where they get the fancy names from do you? "Unicorn White" indeed! My boudoir is in "Ivory Whisper" I was seduced by the name, if it had said piss-stain yellow on the tin I would never have bought it.

N@ Lauzon said...

Fabulousity!! Nice job guys!!

Anonymous said...

looks great!
Je suis jaloux

N@ Lauzon said...

I want to befriend Shirley Heezgay just because of his name alone. I am a blogwhore that way.

Sean Newbury said...

Well that should work out well, cause he's a [blog]whore too. Bah-doom-boom.

Sorry Shirl, I couldn't resist... it's the Sophia Petrillo in me.

Anonymous said...

Mm-hmm...

back to shady pines for you...it appears you're suffering signs of a stroke.

Sean Newbury said...

Nownow pussy-cat, you know Mamma loves you. Here, let me make you some canole. I'll let you lick the bowl...