Thursday, September 6, 2007

Sept 1st

So here we are, on saturday morning and what to all the old poop's want to do?...


...do crossword puzzles, and cryptaquotes and the like!

With a little careful nagging I soon have them up and out of the cottage. It's time to go shopping. Misster-Kitty means business! (pardon the pun) First stop... back to Victoria-by-the-Sea and the Sea Nest...


...to buy some candles and a Memory box with sand and shells and sea-glass and and and... (It sits on our window ledge in the office now.)

Then straight away we are off to the Island Chocolate Company... to buy... you guessed it Chocolates...



Incredible handmade Belgian chocolates We got a box full of em and a bag of dark chocolate Espresso Beans.. BUZZ BUZZ!

Then we went on to "Memories for you" and I got one wonderful memory... I asked my parents to sit together so I could take a picture, and they both grumbled but they obliged... I like this pic a lot.


After a quick drop off of our newly acquired things at the cottage, along with some fresh veggies from the farmer's market, we were headed to Charlottetown, but not before I snapped the shot in the field behind our cottage...


We stopped off at Maggie's Restaurant in Cornwall, for... Lobster Rolls... what else? and then finally made our wat inot the City and headed straight for Peake's Wharf and.... drum roll please...


COW'S ICE CREAM! (YEA again! What's your point?)

But before we got our treat, we did our touristic duty again...

Mom and Dad...


Me and Didier...



Thereafter we went to see the Sandland Exhibit...



You've never seen such sand sculptures!












Then we went by Province (Confederation) House...


... and then returned to the cottage.

While Mom and Didier prepared dinner I snuck off to the beach to take some pictures of a GORGEOUS SUNSET....




... and was met by my dad. We talked a bit, looked out over our beach and strolled back to the cottage.

Dinner was delicious Parmesan Chicken by my Mother, Barbecued Vegetables by Didier and Dessert was a sort of Apple Crumble by me... with Ice Cream... Naturally!

We watched Little Miss Sunshine, one damn good movie!, and then hit the sack.

Just how many terrific days can you possibly fit into one vacation... I ask you?!

3 comments:

Bruno Laliberté said...

sandland: i'm thinking some people have too much spare time...
:D~
but the detailing is amazing!!
you asked how many terrific days
you can squeeze in...well, as many
as your waistband will allow, i warrant... :D~

Sean Newbury said...

Then I should still be on vacation, I lost a couple lbs! WOO HOO!

Bruno Laliberté said...

just call your boss,
& tell him your body says you are still on vaction...
:D~