Sunday, September 30, 2007

Dream a little dream of Ma.

So well, here's something that doesn't happen every day!

I had a dream last night and it starred none other than Ma Horton!

It wasn't a long dream, but it was cute. Ma was visiting her youngling N@ and on her return drive to her home she gave me a lift to work and we have a lovely little chat...

Now, geographically this is not probable because I live further East than N@ does, so it's less than likely that Ma would pick me up on her way, having left N@'s. But then she DOES have a heart of gold...

I don't recall the specifics of what we talked about, but I do remember that it was all very nice,and I do recall some discission of Tim Hortons (but then that goes without saying). As when I woke up the first thing I thought was, "Awww, woulda been nice to keep talking to her..."

So there you have it...
...my first nocturnal blog experience....

9 comments:

Maria said...

how sweet is that?

Cute...

very cute.

So is Ma as smart-assy in the dream as she is on-line? Cause she one funnnnyy lady!

Sean Newbury said...

Yes! I can confirm that in Kitty-Dreamland Ma is ever so witty!

Ma Horton said...

I just wanna know if I was wearing clothes ?

Maria said...

I am guessing since he's a gay man you were DEFINATELY wearing clothes.

Sean Newbury said...

YES you were clothed... SHEESH!

...all in white actually.

Strangely enough, my sub-conscious thinks of you as someone pure and innocent...

Ma Horton said...

I am .I am . Angel in a red dress .

Sean Newbury said...

You sure it isn't something else in a Blue Dress?

N@ Lauzon said...

Ma was wearing a bit of bum.

Sean Newbury said...

Only her Wallyworld checkout Girl knows for sure! ;-)