Friday, September 28, 2007

Thanks!

Ijust wanted to take a moment and thank everyone for their support and donations. I was able to make my goal of $500.00 and in fact, just surpassed it. The total is $505.00

I was of course supported in my walk, not only monetarily, but with my walking partner Didier. As well, while not there physically, both my parents and indeed all of you walked along with us tonight.

I spoke to my parents immediately after the walk tonight and they indicated how proud they were of me, in fact, it is I who am proud of them. They have begun their walk on the path to battle my Father's Lymphoma. I know they join me in thanking you all. And they appreciate your kind words of support, prayers and positive energy.

Thanks again.
So who wants to walk next year?

3 comments:

Bruno Laliberté said...

i'm glad to hear all went well, & that your parents have a positive outlook on things.
it is primordial.
:)~
HUGZ

N@ Lauzon said...

CONGRATULATIONS! :) You dun everyone proud.

Maria said...

yes you done... and your very welcome!

I was thinking about ya at the Mix Partyyyyyyyy!