Tuesday, April 3, 2007

And then there were Nine...











Well here's the thing. It's sort of a bitter sweet moment. I really didn't care for Shandi and Brian last week, but their performance last night actually impressed me, enough that I actually voted for them online (amongst others... you are allowed multiple votes)

None the less... It's time to say goodbye to Ken and Barbie.. (As I liked to call em...)

I think the more deserving departure would have been for Clyde and Elana or Leeza and Tony, but, what the hell do I know.

I should ask my friend Renée what she thinks... She used to dance Ballroom when I met her way way back in the last century! ;-) But it's not like the judges comments or who actually danced the best counts, it is after all 'reality TV' and it's who's most popular... (Thank god Joey is such a cutie!)

Hasta la vista Barbie...

10 comments:

Ma Horton said...

I am glad they are hasta la vista because they were boring .

Sean Newbury said...

well up til this week I totally agree. But I thought on Monday she really improved.... She actually appeared to have a pulse! Leeza on the other hand. Zzzzzzzzz

You got a fav couple?

Ma Horton said...

I love Ali's daughter .. she is muscular with a great sexy smile ..and her partners not bad either . I think she is going to win .

Sean Newbury said...

Yea, she is good, and jam-packed and oozing with sexiness. She is my 2nd pick actually...

Tell you what... wanna make a little bet?

I say it's Joey and Kym that are gonna win. You say it's Laila and Maksim that are going to win.

I'll bet you a pot's worth of coffee at Tims that says my team will win (or at least last longer than your team)

... what say you?

Ma Horton said...

Deal ....and I plan to be in Montreal soon for MY pot of cafe , kittycakes .

Sean Newbury said...

excellent...

FYI I take my coffee with two milk and a splenda. ;)

Ma Horton said...

Hot , cream only and made properly or I get highly pissed .

Sean Newbury said...

Oh I hear you on that sister!

Anonymous said...

I can attest to that..she gets KRANKY...

Sean Newbury said...

*Mental note taken*