Monday, April 2, 2007

It starts...

Well a restful long weekend has passed *sigh* and the real world is nipping at my ankles.

Ever have a dream you slept in and when you wake up,. you have in actuality already done so? - yea hate them too!

I had a weird one this morning, not quite that but still annoying...

I dreamt that I not only slept in, but not enough to make me late for work, but then I don't seem to care and I keep causing myself to be later... watching the TV, chatting on the phone with different people (one my boss?!?!), signing for delivery on boxes I know I haven't ordered or am expecting... I end up leaving for work a full 3 hours after I am already supposed to be there and then in a depanneur in the metro I continue to hold myself up again by trying to find just the right magazine to read... US... PEOPLE.... I don't actually arrive at work in the dream, I wake up before that...

I realize that no-one wants to get up Monday morning for work (unless you're truly sick n' twisted) but what bothers me about this is that my sub-conscious mind id teasing me with the fact that it CAN sleep in and say 'screw you' to work without any retribution, whereas... right now,I gotta get my ass in gear...

On the plus side what my sub-conscious mind forgot to remember is that tonight at 6:30 I am having a 60 min massage (the lower back is been achey...) I cannot wait!

HA! Screw you sub-conscious!
oh yea, and screw you too Monday morning!

2 comments:

Ma Horton said...

Somebody needs a caffeine fix immediatement .

Sean Newbury said...

LOL I had a shot before I even posted! 'course I had 2 more once I got to work (ON TIME I might add!)