Tuesday, April 24, 2007

And then there were six...










Well I have to say It's sad to see her go... but then it really was only a matter of time.

...I am glad that John and Edyta are still in for another week.

WHY is Billy Ray still on the show? As my man said, as soon as they announced Heather as the one voted off; "Why do they vote to keep that Bastard{Billy Ray}?" ...and you thought I didn't mince words! ;)

It's clear that the Top of the Pack is Joey and Kym, Apolo and Julianne, and Laila and Maksim will be the last to go, and it's really all theirs to lose. It seems that While Ian is still giving it his all, it's not enough for the judges.

John, bless him will soon be gone... Lets PLEASE PRAY TOGETHER that it's Billy Ray beofre that moment.

People ... listen to me.

Billy Ray must go.

...please... for me...

No comments: