Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Kick me Kate...

LOST was good tonite... night. Any episode where there's no (or next to no) Locke is good in my book. Great new plot twists finally, and I'm loving to hate Juliette just as much as Ben.

Was great to see the 'smoke monster' again too! Will be interesting to see how that develops.

Question tho.... When Kate and Juliette were hiding in the bamboo what was with all the flashbulbs... I'm a little 'lost' on that...

Where did Jack and Locke and the 'others' go? Don't know, don't care.

What really got me was Kate and Juliette's cat fight. I don't know what it is, but girl on girl bitch fighting makes me a happy camper! I think it's maybe because the men fight to get to the KO, the women ok the other hand fight to scratch, claw, slap, pull, punch and pummel to inflict as MUCH damage as possible... and when you're done, do some more. I obtain a certain level of catharsis that releases me and recharges me at the same time. (I think I need therapy!)

Can't wait for next Wed...

No comments: